Ronald Reagan was a man of vision, courage, and faith. A believer in limited government and traditional American values and freedom, he believed in you and I. Though Ronald Reagan isn’t with us today but his time-tested values and philosophies remain.
Now our country is in peril. Those wishing her destruction are creating unconstitutional changes at break-neck speed without regard to the voices of the citizens.
Just as the Reagan Revolution of 1980 sought to reverse the one-party rule of Carter and liberal Democrat’s congressional stranglehold over our economy and American ideals, so we too must stand up in this era of “Carter II on steroids” – the Obama policies of “transforming America as we know it.”
Will you pick up the torch and become a registered member of ReaganRevolution2, adding your courage to the vision for an America Mr. Reagan sought to defend?
Here are just some of the exciting things happening and how you may benefit by joining with us:
- Online education in Reagan leadership and Constitutional principles.
- The world’s largest “Original Source” electronic library on DVD, “THE US CONSTITUTION COACH – Reagan Leadership Edition” will soon be offered to registered website users at the same wholesale discount offered to retailers.
- Exclusive “Online Events” with major well-known conservatives and defenders of the Constitution.
- Free weekly Newsletter and columns offered, including unbeatable specials on eBook and print book classics by PowerThink Publishing and partners.
- Special invitations to regional events with top speakers and educators.
For those registering before October 1, 2010 a special “Thank You” — REAGAN Man of Principle by former Lt. Governor and Reagan friend, John Harmer will be sent for your download as an electronic book file at no charge.
We will become a “Reagan Country” again or an “Obama Nation.” The choice is ours.